Glenreemore event October 1st POSTPONED

Event Postponed to Oct 15th subject to permits from Coillte and National Park, but they both indicated that this should not be a problem.
The forecast is quite uncertain, but with the remnants of Hurricane Lee in the mix, it seems definite that there will be rain Sat night and into Sunday morning with the possibility of the river being dangerous to cross.

We will look at making back-up courses to fall back on if we are in same situation in 2 weeks.

Read more