Setanta Orienteers is an active open orienteering club, affiliated to the Irish Orienteering Association. The Club has members located throughout the Dublin Region, County Wicklow, Leinster and further afield. The Club is currently open to new members.
For more information on our club activities or to join Setanta Orienteers please check our Contact Page
- X- Mas Wine O & Choc O – 2pm – Sat 10th Dec – Glen Of Downs (12/7/2016) - On Saturday 10th Dec we have Wine O and Choc O event at Glen of Downs. Parking area is approx
- Results – Massy’s Estate/Hellfire Wood Come & Try It. (11/27/2016) - Results for Click this for Results on orienteering.ie Includes Winsplits and Routegadget Great turnout, great day and lots of fun
- Come and Try It event this Sunday 20th Nov, Massey’s Estate (11/14/2016) - Details of our event this Sunday at Hellfire and Massy's Estate are on the event page The map has been extensively revised following the recent forestry works. The wood is stunning with autumn colours at moment. .
- Connacht and Munster Champs (11/13/2016) - During past couple weeks, a small group of Setanta Orienteers members attended the Connacht Champs and Munster Champs. The Connacht
- 40th Anniversary novelty event (club members only) (10/10/2016) - Setanta Orienteers is 40 years old having been founded in 1976. We thought that the occasion should not go unmarked, so we are going to have a celebratory novelty type event on Sunday 23rd October in honour of the occasion. The event will be at Ballinascorney using the 1979 version of the map. There may have been some changes to the area in the intervening decades (to say the least), but that’s part of the fun.